Terms and conditions for contest
Terms & Conditions
Liberate Foods Private Limited (herein after referred to as Shaka Harry/ Organizer) is holding a Contest known as ‘Try Karo Win Karo’ (“Contest”) wherein the contestants are eligible to win Discount Coupon Codes, Air Fryers , Cookware Sets , Refrigerator , Microwave , Bike and Travel Trip (“prizes”) by sending a message on Whatsapp to the designated number provided on the Campaign poster.
By reading this Contest terms and conditions and participating in the contest you affirm to have reviewed and understood these Terms & Conditions and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally accept the same and you undertake to be bound by all the conditions contained therein without any kind of contestation and/or demur. Anybody found using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified.
YOU SHALL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, OR IF YOU DO NOT SATISFY THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.
By participating in the Contest, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:-
- The Contest shall be known as ‘Try Karo Win Karo’ Contest.
- This Contest is open only to Indian Citizens aged 18 or above. There is no entry fee to sign up for the contest.
- Participant agrees that he/she is entering into this contest voluntarily, without any duress, and with full knowledge of their legal significance.
- This Contest is being sponsored by Liberate Foods Private Limited.
- Each participant is allowed multiple entries however, one entry per invoice is allowed. Shaka Harry reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it is deemed unsuitable for the contest.
- By taking part in this Contest the Participant agrees to accept all the terms and conditions stated herein.
- To participate in the Contest, the participants need to send a message on Whatsapp to the designated number provided on the Campaign poster in order to win the prizes.
- Participants to give full details of their Name, permanent address, Phone number and such other details as may be prescribed by Shaka Harry and the Participant undertake that the same is true, correct, accurate and complete in all respects and consent for the use of the same by the Organizer in relation to the contest. and it is to be understood that the Prizes will be given to the Winner only upon furnishing of the prescribed details and documents.
- The Contest shall commence on 1st of October, 2023 and come to an end on 31st, December, 2023. (“Contest Period”). Any entries sent beyond the Contest Period will not be considered for the Contest.
- At the end of the contest period, Shaka Harry shall select by a process of random selection, from amongst the entries. The Winners shall be intimated by telephone call. The decision of the Management of Shaka Harry shall be final, binding and non-challengeable.
- Only one attempt will be made to contact the winner at the Telephone number available with Shaka Harry, thereafter the prize shall lapse unconditionally and irrevocably without further notice in this regard at the sole discretion of Shaka Harry and the winner shall have no claim whatsoever on the Prize.
- For physical prizes (Air Fryers, Cookware Sets, Refrigerator, Microwave, Bike, and Travel Trip), winners must provide their preferred delivery address within 15 (Fifteen) days of notification. The Organizer will make best efforts to deliver prizes within 30 (Thirty) days of receiving the delivery address. However, Shaka Harry shall not be held responsible if the delivery of the prizes exceeds the aforementioned number of days.
- All expenses in connection with the Prize, if applicable, including without limitation insurance, incidental costs, taxes, service tax, stamp duty, TDS, any levy any tax, registration fees, travel expense/costs etc. shall be solely borne by the Prize Winner which the Prize Winner accepts without any demur or objection.
- Under no circumstance shall Shaka Harry and its affiliates/subsidiaries/parent company, their respective directors, employees, officers, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, suit, any criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum or tribunal situated in India against Shaka Harry and its affiliates/subsidiaries/parent company and their respective directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or any reliefs in connection with the Contest.
- The Participants, Finalists, Winner(s) of the Contest hereby agrees that he/she/they shall hold harmless Shaka Harry, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to the same with regard to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her/them in any manner, whatsoever, in connection with the prize and that the Prize Winner waives his/her/their right to file in person and/or through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the parties mentioned above and/or any parties related to the Contest to claim any damages or reliefs or otherwise.
- SHAKA HARRY is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind. Shaka Harry makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participants and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Subject to any applicable law: (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED by Shaka Harry including, but not limited to, meeting of the Shaka Harry’s requirements or aspirations, failure of network security of any nature on any URLs, timelines, security, the results or reliability of any Contest, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, delay in time taken or recorded for answering a question during the Contest, fitness for use or noninfringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Contest or any transactions effected through the Contest;
(b) The Participants expressly agree that his/her participation in the Contest offered by Shaka Harry is at the Participants sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein;
- None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between the Participant and Shaka Harry and the Participant shall have no authority to bind Shaka Harry in any manner whatsoever.
- Winner/s may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names of winner/s, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- These Contest Terms are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them.
- By participating, the Participant/ Prize Winner releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless Shaka Harry, their parent, subsidiary, successor, and affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, advertising agencies and (collectively the “Releases”) from any and all liability, loss, death, harm, personal injury, damage, cost and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest.
- Shaka Harry excludes all liability whatever for any costs, expenses, damages, liability, injury or disappointment suffered by you arising out of or in any way connected with the Contest
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Shaka Harry and/or its employees In case of force majeure conditions, no liability in whatsoever manner shall fall upon Shaka Harry and/or its employees.
- Shaka Harry reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms & Conditions and prizes at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Participant. This Terms and Conditions shall be subject to updates and changes without any specific notice and the Participants are bound to access the website or call Shaka Harry to understand the changes.
- These Terms & Conditions (and any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Bangalore, Karnataka only.
- Prizes are subject to availability and must be taken in accordance with the dates, destinations, carriers and number of passengers specified by us.
- You must comply with the terms and conditions, including health and safety requirements, of the Organizer, the airline for winner of the trip and venues involved in the Contest or the Prize including all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- You may not commit us to any contract, expense or cost without our prior written consent. You must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which you may incur in connection with the Prize beyond those included in the Prize itself (including transfers to and from the airport, meals and drinks).
- . The winner is personally accountable for their behaviour while accepting the prize and commits to adhering to all relevant laws and regulations governing the utilization and enjoyment of the prize. Shaka Harry will not issue replacements for lost coupon codes. There is no cash alternative, and all prizes are non-transferable with no exceptions unless otherwise determined solely by Shaka Harry. The winner is liable for any taxes and fees associated with receiving and/or using the prize.
- Your entry or participation in a Contest and/or Prize is at your own risk and your health and safety is your own responsibility. If the Contest or Prize requires you to undertake any physical activity please ensure, before entering the Contest, that you (i) are in good health and (ii) have no underlying medical condition and are taking no medication that could adversely affect you.
NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
Ph - 18002028071